Thursday, July 15, 2010

Retreat Recipe Scrap Sneaks

Here are a couple of sneaks, of the LO I will be doing as a Recipe Scrap at the Forever Always Retreat. There are still some vacancies if you'd like to come. We promise lots of laughs, great scrapping and good food !



And...just in case you thought I was bluffing - here is my infected thumb !
I am happy to report that it has finally started responding to the antibiotics, and it's nice to be able to use it a little more ! If you look carefully, you can see the track the needle took under the fingernail, and how far down it actually went ! No wonder it hurt !


Hopefully I will be able to play netball and get lots more scrapping in before the holidays end... now if only my left knee would join the party ! *sigh*

3 comments:

Sonia said...

Ouch to the finger and I am loving those sneaks!!!

Unknown said...

eeewwww. I am cringing in pain at that photo - I can't imagine how much that hurts.

But I love the sneak of your layout.

Belynda-Lee said...

I was very suprised to see you voted out hun...I thought your layout was great!! Considering you had a sore finger your quilling was just brilliant. Hope your finger starts feeling better soon xx