Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Embellished Idol...

Embellished Idol has begun, and already Round 1 has produced some awesome layouts.
The standard is very high, and I'll be pleased if I can make it through the next couple of rounds at least...we'll see !
I will be posting my LO's here, but as I am on the mac atm, it will have to be another day.

The Forever Always Retreat is only a month away !!! It's going to be fantastic with so many girls participating, and some great competitions and of course....the best FOOD ! We are finally going to meet Louise IRL, and we're all so totally excited !!!
Forever Always September Retreat runs from Thursday 6 September until Sunday 9 September, and there are seriously, only a few places left. the setting for this scrapping indulgence is Glengarry House, in Turramurra. To find out more, click the Forever Always link.

Had a great weekend scrapping wise.
Managed to complete all 3 challenges for the August Top 50 Cybercrop (again, will post these soon), and whilst on a roll, completed my 7 ATC's for the swap at Forever Always. The theme for these is DIVAS, so I chose the ultimate divas...Greek Goddesses ! I am very happy with how they've turned out...even if they're my first ATC's ever !

Photo post coming soon.......promise !!!

2 comments:

Sonia said...

oh can't wait to see them...;0

Renee Culpan said...

your work is looking awesome at embellished, i am sure you will go a long way, good luck Michelle.