Sunday, July 22, 2007

A few more to share...

Just a few more LO's to share.
As school resumed last week, scrapping is on the backburner again. Hopefully some weeknight and weekend creativity will strike though !!!

This is my entry for the July 123 Challenge. The criteria this month is: Felt, Paint and Ribbons.



And this was last month's entry, which I don't think I've posted yet ?



Scrapbook Diva's July Monthly LO Comp, is to create a Christmas in July LO. Here's my entry for that:



And this is a CC entry from a while ago, but again, not previously posted. I think my niece Crystal is just too cute in her fairy costume !!!



So what's coming up ?

Well, there's only about 6 weeks now until the Forever Always Retreat #7, and I am soooooo looking forward to that !!! Can't wait to meet Louise and Amie IRL !!!
Also, I've signed up for the Scrap Idol comp at Embellished. This starts on August 1st. Don't know what my chances are, but I think it will be fun ! These types of comps seem to bring out the best in my scrapping !!!

2 comments:

Sonia said...

woohoo michelle....well done,love your work...

Louise said...

Oooh Michelle I so cant wait either!!!!!!

And yes Your creations are WOO HOO material!!!!

Lou xox

PS I joined up to for the Embellished idol too, after your last post, - I thought it must be cool if your doing it! :)