Thursday, December 07, 2006

Success !

As a DT member of Forever Always Online Scrapbooking, I cannot enter the competitions we hold, so I've been having a go at competitions at other sites. I am pleased to say that I have been quite successful, and I really do enjoy "cyber cropping" !

Here are a couple of my recent winning layouts:


The criteria for the first lo, was all one brand, a b/w photo, and a one word title. I chose some gorgeous scenic route papers, which I am absolutely loving atm. The criteria for the second lo, was to use black cardstock and lots of red / pink patterned paper, as well as, some hearts and flowers. It also had to have the word love, forever or everlasting, in the title.

Not long now until the Scrapbooking Memories 2007 Masters are revealed. It's been a very long wait...my entries were sent in August ! I can't wait to share them, regarless of the outcome, as they were some of my best work ! I would really love, just to get an Honourable Mention, in one category........that would do me !

Scrabooking Memories 2007 Masters Edition is released for sale 22 December 2006. Goodluck to all who entered, and congratulations to the new Masters. Can't wait to see everyone's work.

No comments: