Friday, January 13, 2012

More Christmas Scrapping !

Oh how I have enjoyed scrapping all of this year's Christmas photos !
And it has been so easy with the gorgeous October Afternoon Holiday Style range.
Using up the last pieces of paper and cardstock, I have this layout: Christmas Morning, featuring Jacob.


A close up of the Green Tara Ivory Jute - perfect for tying bows ! And a close up of the chippie iceskate from the OA Holiday Style Miscellany pack, and a few of the word stickers as well.


Here I have used the small word stickers as a version of journaling. I still have quite a few left, and I am working on one final OA Holiday Style project, which I will share when complete !


I hope you're having as much fun scrapping your Christmas and holiday photos as I am !
Until next time - Happy Scrapping !

Supplies for this page from the Scraploot Online Store:

OA Holiday Style Papers - Deck the Halls; Figgy Pudding; Merry & Bright
OA Holiday Style 12x12 Alpha Stickers
OA Holiday Style Word Stickers
OA Holiday Style Miscellany Pack (Iceskate)
Green Tara Jute - Ivory
Textured Cardstock - Charcoal
Magic Mount
Other: Ink, Dymo Labels

3 comments:

Sarah Lou said...

loving the linear look of this layout!!

Paula said...

Loving all your Christmas layouts Michelle...want to do mine? ;)

Nina said...

great LO Michelle,

looking forward to working alongside you on the 2Crafty DT.

Smiles,
Nina