Friday, January 20, 2012

Christmas Mini Album...

A mini album is a great way to use up scrap pieces of paper, ribbon, cardstock, and embellishments !
Here is a Christmas Day 2011 mini album I made using up the last of my October Afternoon Holiday Style DT pack...


And here are just a few detail shots of some of the pages. This was very quick and easy to put together, as I basically just stuck things down as I went, and once a page seemed "finished" or filled, I moved on to the next one.




The photos I have used are quite small. They are "contact sheet" and "passport" size from the Picasa program. The largest photo is wallet size !


As you can see above, I also showed no mercy to some of the word stickers - so that they fit on my pages, I cut them up !



The supplies for this mini are available from the Scraploot Online Store:

OA Holiday Style Papers - Deck the Halls, Ring-A-Ling, Merry & Bright
OA Holiday Style 12x12 Alpha Stickers
OA Holiday Style Journal Cards
OA Holiday Style Word Stickers
OA Holiday Style Miscellany Pack
OA Holiday Style Little Flyers
GT Jute - Ivory
MA Burlap String - Red
CI Organza - Dark Green with Swirls
Textured Cardstock - Crimson
Flat Cardstock - Kraft
Other: Ink, Dymo Labels, Kaisercraft Rhinestones.

Until next time - Happy Scrapping !

No comments: