Thursday, September 08, 2011

LSBS Retreat Layout Share cont...

Some more retreat layouts - this time both were for challenges. This first one was for a travel / holiday type page. I finally scrapped a photo from our Bendigo trip last year ! I got 3rd place for this layout !


I also finally started using the Simple Stories - Destinations pack that I have had stashed away for far too long ! I love all of the ephemera and stickers that came with it !


The journalling just describes how Jacob and I pretty much went past this fountain at least twice a day, everyday for the duration of our trip, and how pretty it is. Loving these post card papers in the pack !


For the next layout, we had to use at least one of the gifts we'd received from the Scrap Fairy. This layout couldn't have been more simple if I tried, and I think it took all of 10 minutes to complete ! Got to be happy with that ?


It always helps to have a gorgeous photo too ! This layout was chosen as the winner, and I received a lovely Crate Paper Collection prize.


I used the Kaisercraft Rubon from the Scrap Fairy, and the foam Thickers left over from Anna's Card Class.


I also used some gorgeous purple and blue glimmermist together for the background, and the bright stickers are from Echo Park's Summer Days range ! Nearly all of my layouts used gifts from the Scrap Fairy. When Cath tells you to pack your stash, and then cull by half she really isn't kidding ! Next year I am taking some card stock, my tools and a few embellies...I really won't need anything more !

No comments: