Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Camp Mojo - Part 2

It wouldn't have been Camp Mojo without any scrapping now would it ?
And although as indicated in my last post, my MOJO seemed to be awol, I did manage to complete a few layouts...




This was for a challenge using orange and diecuts. I won a prize for this, coming in second to one Ebony van der Starre (Hi Ebs !). Prize or not, I love this layout for the photo. I recently realised when Brett's grandmother died, that I only had one photo of her with each of my boys... to me that was pretty sad. So on my last visit home, I made sure I got the boys to have some photos with their grandma, and their great grandma - or as the layout says - Oma !




This was for another challenge - NO STRAIGHT EDGES - including the photos ! I didn't do any good in this challenge, but I don't think the layout is finished yet either...I can see room for further improvement ! I love how the glimmermist ran down the page though. I find it quite amazing how different brands, and diffrent bottles all behave in different ways on the paper !

I did do 2 more layouts and an off the page, but one of the layouts was for the fabulous Lou Nelson, and I forgot to photograph it before handing it over ! And the other layout you will see on the 5th as it's for 2Crafty. My OTP is not quite finished, so I'll show that at some stage too LOL !

More adventures soon...

2 comments:

Sonia said...

More great inspiration Michelle love the one if Caden & Oma the best

Sonia said...

Posted from my phone last night but the message doesn't seem to have got through.

Loving your layouts Michelle, that one of Caden and Oma is amazing, love to see your stitching too :)