Wednesday, January 05, 2011

2Crafty Share

Sometimes...bare is beautiful.
I ummed and ahhhed about this fabulous Rustic Tree (which could easily double as my mother's lemon tree !), and what I could do with it for a very long time, but in the end, I settled on raw. I think it compliments the other vibrant colours quite nicely. It draws the eye, but doesn't take away from the photo (which is one of my absolute favourites from 2010 !)


I also included a very cute 2Crafty Button as my flower centre.


Once again, I have used some very lovely Echo Park Papers - I think these are a combination of Sweet Summertime and Life Is Good ? Regardless, they are gorgeous (especially that green) !

4 comments:

Jenny G said...

Love this layout- the colours and paper choice work so well with the photo and what a cute photo at that. Your lines are so clean and the LO is executed with absolute precision. SM were very right in making you a Master.

Heather Jacob said...

how beautiful !! love the way you have included a hand made tree to match the photo .. gorgeous colours .. hugs x

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous, Michelle!!! I love chippie raw too - it really looks so cool with bright bold colours! :D

P.S. - I am obsessed with your Singapore Girl layout. It's my fave in the whole magazine! :D

Congrats again! :D

Paula said...

I absolutely love those papers & that photo is cute! The raw chippy looks perfect!