Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Round 3

Well, I'm still in the Embellish It competition, at Scrap 'n Craft with T, and here is my Round 3 LO. I must say, that for a long time, I struggled with this week's criteria. But after playing around, shuffling papers, and some more playing around...I am very happy with the end result ! I really love the yellow. You don't see a lot of yellow on layouts, but I think I have found another great colour for boy LO's !

Week 3 - Stitch It


And some close ups.
This is my handmade embellie using felt and handstitching.
It's an "underline" LOL !


Another criteria was to use beads.
Here I filled up my felt heart (felt was another criteria) with brilliant red beads.


Some journaling...you gotta tell the story !


And, some random handstitching, and a little doodling !


My fingers are crossed, that it is good enough to send me through to Round 4 !
Will keep you posted !

No comments: