Friday, January 16, 2009

Just a quickie...

to show you my Project 365 pictures from yesterday and today:

15 Jan - 4 Ingredients Cook Books



Anyone who knows me well, knows I don't really cook ! And when I do, it's kind of a hit and miss affair LOL ! I bought these two books hoping to improve my cooking this year !

16 Jan - Our dear doggy Dozer



Also, the latest challenge for Butterfly Crafts is up.

Create a lay-out showing your goals, hopes and dreams for 2009. What do you want to achieve in the coming year?

Please upload your LO's to our gallery, leave us a link in the comments or e-mail them to Butterflycrafts1@aol.com by 30th Jan to be in with a chance of becoming our February guest designer and this month the winner will also receive a fantastic RAK from our January Sponsor 'Red Oak Lines' which is the Esty shop of our very own DT member Sarah !

Here's my LO for this challenge - Ten Wishes for 2009:

2 comments:

Calia Yang said...

OMG!! that layout is just gorgeous!! I think as long as they're HQ jpgs it's fine. I don't have a scanner - so I take pictures - I just make sure they're great quality!

Paula said...

Gorgeous layout Michelle, love that photo! Hope your wishes come true in 2009!
xx