Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Oooops....


It's been far too long since my last post, but I seem to have broken the scrapping drought for now ! I have managed to scrap some layouts for Sonia, enter the last Cyber Crop at Zig Zag, and get almost up to date with the ForKeeps EDM competition...whew ! This layout is for October - Home EDM comp, and it's one of my favourites so far !

So what else is news....mmmm....

I had the winning horse in our Melbourne Cup staff sweep yesterday ! Scored a little scrapping money (Yeah!)
Jacob is going great guns at Little A's. He is ranked number 1 in his club for most of the running events, and in the top 6 for his age. He is also the number 1 long jumper, with a PB of 2.73m. Brett thinks he may have beaten this last week, but we'll have to wait for the final results to be sure !
My class' movie, called "Move It", has been accepted into the inaugural Arts North Film Festival, to be screened at the Dendy Cinema on Nov 16. This should be an absolute hoot ! It's a red carpet affair with...30 school kids in tow LOL !!! I'll be sure to take lots of pics. Can't wait !

1 comment:

Sonia said...

i liked this one too michelle - movie sounds like fun - and wow go jacob go -