Sunday, September 03, 2006

The Weekend's Over...

Well, the weekend is almost over, and once again, I haven't done half the things I wanted to! Having said that though, I did have a chance to thoroughly clean the house today. I love housework.....NOT !!! Seriously, it is nice having a tidy house though. We'll see how long it lasts, especially with Jacob and his cars!
Only 4 more sleeps until retreat, and Sonia sent through some sneek peeks of the layouts we're doing - they look very cool. I am looking forward to seeing Kim Archer's final works, and then doing my own take on them. Should be fun !
Back to work tomorrow, and another busy week at school. Between swimming school, athletics carnivals and the like, it's increasingly harder to find quality time in the classroom - but I suppose these things have to be done.
Well, I'm off to make the most of the few hours I have left, before bedtime. Try and finish some scrapping, and then maybe read my new Michael Connelly book, until I fall asleep.

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Am loving this michelle, to be able to see your behind scenes - LOL keep up the good work.

Sonia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.