Saturday, September 02, 2006

Two Posts in One Day ?

Just thought that whilst I was still motivated to write - I would ! It's a gorgeous Saturday afternoon here in Sydney - something like 28 degrees, hubby and son are out at the beach, and I have the house to myself ! Yeah !

The inspiration for me to start this blog, came from my friend and "boss", Sonia Bowers. Sonia and her family, run the Forever Always Online Scrapbooking Store (and studio), for which I am currently on the Design Team.
Sonia has had her blog for ages, and even though I see her pretty regularly, it's nice to get another insight into things. So Thanks Sonia !

The name for my blog, hopefully represents the kind of content I'd like my blog to have. As an avid genealogist, I am always finding new information about my family tree, hence, the 'memories'. As a scrapbooker, I preserve these 'memories' and precious 'moments', and for just about everything else I do, there's the 'more' LOL ! I also really like alliteration, and well hey, if I can have a blog title with 3 or more "M" words, to go with Michelle, why not LOL !!!

Well, I'm off to get some scrapping done. I have a few projects coming up, as well as, the FA Scrapbooking Retreat at Glengarry House. I am really looking forward to the retreat, and can't believe there are only 5 more sleeps !

No comments: