Sunday, September 17, 2006

Catching Up


Well, as I warned you all in my very first post - I am really lousy at keeping a journal. The fact that it is over a week since my last post, just goes to prove that ! (sigh) It's hard to believe that at this time last Sunday, I was helping Sonia, Bianca, Brian, Gran and Di, pack up Glengarry House, after a hugely successful retreat weekend ! Boy does time fly ! I had a great time at the retreat. I enjoyed the two classes by Kim Archer - I think my pages turned out quite well, and Gran and Di looked after me so well, you'd think they were "MY" mum ! LOL ! Thanks Gran & Di ! A huge thanks to Bianca too. She does such an awesome job, for such a young person, especially when her exams are looming ! Go gettem Bianca !
Here is my layout from Kim Archer's class. It is made up with the paper scraps from the other layout we did - it's a bit wonky - don't know how that happened LOL !

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Michelle, bianca says thanks for the nice comments - she is madly studying first exam today is at 1 for business and apparently she was dreaming profit and loss statements.
I also like you can't believe it has been a week - thank you for your help and support at the retreat it does help make my time easier too!! and more enjoyable its really appreciated.