Wednesday, December 26, 2012

November & December Kaisercraft

Oooops...poor neglected blog! It gets so busy at this time of year. The Silly Season, the Christmas Rush, the End of Year School Activities, the Writing of Reports, the Daily Grind and Life in General. I'm sure you get the point LOL.

Here are my November and December creations for Kaisercraft. I think the Pickled Pear and 365 Days are my favourite collections this time round. I have also just received my Feb-March DT pack and you are all in for a treat...some absolutely gorgeous collections coming up in 2013!

Merry & Bright Collection










Pickled Pear Collection





365 Days Collection









Tropicana Collection






Forget Me Not Collection









Secret Admirer Collection












Thanks for stopping by. I am looking forward to bringing you more exciting creations in the New Year! Cheers x

1 comment:

Paula said...

Gorgeous creations Michelle! I have been admiring them on the Kaisercraft blog...loved that you misted on your 'Joy' layout ;) I look forward to seeing more inspiration in the new year...enjoy creating! x