Friday, December 16, 2011

Scraploot Share

A girly page from me this week *gasp* !!!
Though I have used the beautiful blue papers from the Echo Park Time & Seasons Collection.
This is also "Version 3" of the very simple, Friday night scrapping layout...


This time, the pattern papers are vertical and on the right hand side of the page. And to keep things interesting, I have used a splattering of Tattered Angels glimmermist and a Martha Stewart border punch ! Both brands coming soon to Scraploot !


To brighten up the layout, and give it a more "girly feel", I've embellished with gorgeous red organza rosettes by Maya Road, and black twisted burlap by May Arts. The rosettes actually come as a trim, but I got creative and cut mine into individual flowers.


I've also used some fantastic 2Crafty chipboard on the layout. This timeless piece is one half of the Vintage Elise's Dress Form pack. I've kept it raw, to go with the kraft cardstock.
To kick off your weekend scrapping, you can find most of the supplies for this layout in the Scraploot Online Store ! Have a great weekend, and Happy Scrapping !

Materials:
Other:
Tattered Angels Glimmermist - Arctic Blue
Martha Stewart Border Punch


No comments: