Friday, December 02, 2011

Echo Park - Time & Seasons

Hi Everyone !

Welcome to my first Scraploot blog post.
I hope you've had a wonderful week, but I've got to say TGIF !!!
From Monday - Wednesday I was in Canberra with 164 Year 5 & 6 students.
It was an excellent excursion, but being on duty 24/7 certainly takes it out of you...so I have decided to share with you a very simple, but classy layout that is easy to put together, at the end of a busy week !
Once again, I am showcasing the Echo Park - Time & Seasons Collection.

No. 1 - Layout


As you can see, this layout only uses 1 x cardstock and 2 x pattern papers - very simple, very quick !
The photo is a standard 10x15cm of my No.2 son, but here he is on his No.1 (first) bike / trike. Hence the title - which I was able to achieve uniquely and quite easily, using the element sticker. 


A close up of some of the other lovely products in my DT kit this month - beautiful Bella and Green Tara Flowers.


A close up of some of the stickers from the Echo Park - Time & Seasons Element Sticker Sheet. I have backed them with some black cardstock and Magic Mount to make them "pop"! If you'd like to recreate this layout, I've used the following materials - all of which are available in the Scraploot online store !

Materials:
Echo Park - Time & Seasons Collection
- Element Sticker Sheet
- Alpha Sticker Sheet
- Paper Fancy Free
- Paper Swanky Floral
Kraft Cardstock
Black Textured Cardstock
Green Tara Flowers - Rust
Bella Flowers Gentleman Symphony
Kaisercraft Pearls
X-press It Double Sided Tape
Pritt Glue
Magic Mount
Other: Ink, Dymo Labels

Thanks for stopping by...have an amazing weekend, scrapping or otherwise !

1 comment:

Paula said...

Brilliant Michelle! :)
Hope you manage to rest up this weekend ;) certainly sounds like you deserve to...hehe don't know how you teachers do it!