Saturday, September 10, 2011

LSBS Retreat Layout Share - Final 2 !

These are the final 2 layouts from my LSBS Retreat. The first one was for a challenge. We were all given a WOW Chipboard of our name, and had to use it in the challenge. We also had to use a photo of ourselves.


I coloured my chipboard with Pine Cone ink, and outlined with my white Posca pen.


Again, some twine from The Twinery. This one is called Cappuccino. I also won a packet of gorgeous orange Prima flower centres in the raffle, and used them to "bling up" the page a little. And I used my SBM Masters photo, as that's the one most people probably recognise now. Silly me, forgot to add journalling, but I'll get to that ! I managed to use up another Scrap Fairy gift with this LO, and that is the lovely Basic Grey Nook & Pantry papers, and the Pink Paislee chipboard shapes !



The final layout to share was actually the first one I did, and it's not 100% complete, but I'm not sure if I want to add to it or not ? Carol's example had a title on the LHS... This was Carol's layout class on the Thursday night, using more of her gorgeous Tattered Inspirations.


We made these flowers by hand during the class, and whilst they might look like your run of the mill rolled flowers - they ARE NOT !!! There is a lot of work in these, and they look brilliant ! Without giving Carol's technique away, let's just say a needle and thread and an ability to weave are needed.


Some more of Carol's gorgeous ephemera and music paper...



So there you have it - my LSBS Retreat 2011 in layouts ! And what do you think...does this final one need a title ? Suggestions ? And where ? Thanks for stopping by, and any lovely comments left !

1 comment:

Paula said...

Simply GORGEOUS Michelle, loved all the little details on both these layouts.