Friday, July 08, 2011

Sizzix Masters Challenge

One of my amazing Masters prizes was a Big Shot Cutting Machine, along with a gorgeous carry case, some dies and embossing folders. So I guess it was only logical that one of our challenges would be to use them.
I have never owned a die cutting machine before, so it was very exciting and challenging at the same time.
We were given some additional dies for the challenge, as well as some embossing folders (which I have used in a subsequent challenge). After figuring it all out, here's my layout for the challenge:


And some detail shots:



I used the gorgeous Marjorlaine Range from Basic Grey, and I think the beautiful Prima flower was just the right finishing touch ! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the photo of Caden and Jacob - it is a perfect example of the special bond of brotherhood they share !

No comments: