Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Scrapbooking & Papercraft Expo 2011

I stumbled into genealogy about 12 years ago now, and it was my first "addiction". It's wonderful that my craft addiction (scrapbooking), complimented it so well ! LOL ! I have made many heritage and vintage layouts and OTP's, and even an A-Z Family History Album...

I will be talking "all things scrapping, heritage & genealogy" at the 2011 Scrapbook & Papercraft Expo & Convention in Brisbane over the June long weekend (11-13 June). My presentation is 3pm daily, at the Scrapbooking Memories Magazine stand. Would love for you to pop by !



Below is a heritage layout, featuring some wonderful 2Crafty, and the gorgeous Basic Grey Curio collection !



Close up of the detail in the Celia's Flourish Frame.


Close up of the beautiful lower case script font used for the title.

Maria is my grandmother or Oma (we are of Austrian descent). I love this photo of her, and it features in quite a few of my heritage works. You can't really read the journaling here, but it talks about how in this photo, she really reminds me of those early Hollywood movie stars !

4 comments:

Marelize said...

Gorgeous layout Michelle. :)

Paula said...

Hehe I'll be there ;) x
This layout is absolutely gorgeous...all of it! The photo is stunning & the layout matches her elegance...those papers are simply divine, as is that frame!
Hope you are having a good week :)

Michelle Sturrock said...

Such beautiful work Michelle, your attention to details is just unbelievable. So looking forward to hearing your talk at the papercraft expo and so bummed I couldn't make it to your class at scraploot.

Michelle Sturrock said...

Such beautiful work Michelle, your attention to details is just unbelievable. So looking forward to hearing your talk at the papercraft expo and so bummed I couldn't make it to your class at scraploot.