Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2Crafty Share

We spent some time away over Christmas, on the North Coast, and it included many trips to the beach - always a great opportunity for photographs ! Here I have used the 2Crafty Artic Swirl to emulate the waves.
I have even tried for additional dimension by not adhering the smaller swirls down !



I have used Glimmer Glam and Paint to create the colour and texture on the swirls, and I have used the Seaside Collection of papers and embellies from October Afternoon.

3 comments:

Paula said...

Love it Michelle, that swirl is divine...as are those papers! Looks like a fun holiday x

KerrynF said...

Very cool page! I love the effect on the swirl, must get myself some of that stuff.

Heather Jacob said...

stunning!!!!! and I just love what you have done with the banners and the swirl .... spectacular artwork Michelle ...... hugs x