Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Silly Season !

Well, it's almost over for another year... can you believe we are going into 2011 ?
I cannot fathom just how fast 2010 has passed.
I hope you all had a most wonderful Christmas with family and friends (and in our case, chicken pox !)
Thankfully, only a very mild case, but enough for us to have to stay at home. It was kind of nice being "forced" to rest, and not have to drive anywhere...


This is my favourite photo from this Christmas - Jacob and Caden in their santa hats !
Getting this pic was a lot easier than I anticipated... perhaps my models are used to me by now LOL !

I have also been playing along at the Scrapbook Savvy December Cybercrop.
This is my LO for Kerryn's challenge - I loved Kerryn's LO so much I think I may have scraplifted a little ?
Sorry Kerryn, but what a fab challenge. I'm going to do one for Jacob too !


Criteria - 12 photos, ribbon or string; chipboard...


Speaking of chipboard...isn't he just too cute ?
He's a 2Crafty chipboard monster ! 


I also tried my hand at some "proper" masking. I was pleased with how it turned out.
I also did some stamping - all very different for me LOL !
Will post again tomorrow, with a sneak peek at KIU's January 2011 Challenge !

6 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

love this Michelle, gorgeous colour combos.. and I love all your embellies ... beautiful!! hugs x

Paula said...

Oh I LOVE that photo of the boys :) Great that you were 'forced' to take Christmas easy!
Love your challenge layout, what a brilliant idea...may have to scraplift that one myself!
Happy New Year Michelle...here's to a brilliant 2011.

KerrynF said...

Absolutely gorgeous Michelle!

Her Essential Hand said...

um.. that page is WOW... just stunning.
not good about the chicken poxs over Christmas, but love how postive you where about 'forced' to relax :)))
Happy New year
xx

Michelle H. said...

Gorgeous!!
Love the masking, the collage of pictures and the stitching!!
WTG!!
Happy New year!!
Hugs!!

gumgully said...

Oh Michelle, your layouts are GORGEOUS. I love your enthusiasm to try new things - everything you put your hand to turns to gold. We were kinda 'forced' to stay home this Festive Season so I know exactly how you feel about feeling chilled out.