Friday, May 28, 2010

Some layouts to share...




I made these layouts a couple of weeks ago, but due to my camera issues, have only just had the opportunity to photograph them ! The first four were all made using the May Boy Kit from Bon's Scraps. I really liked this kit, and I think I have used most of it up !

Dog's Bucket




Leader of the Pack




The next two layouts were "Lou Inspired". Louise Nelson was Guest DT at Bon's this month, and I thought I might just try some of her glimmermist and kraft style of scrapbooking ! Here's what I came up with, still using the May Boy Kit.

Cousins



Digging All The Way To China




The final layout was for Charm's May Sketch challenge. Along with using the sketch, Charm also challenged us to include some handmade flowers (from a tutorial shared by Gigi), an item from the kitchen, and an unusual font for the journaling. I made my flowers from lace and added Kaiser pearls to the centres. I think they turned out quite well considering this is the first time I have made flowers ! My kitchen item is a chux wipe, which is behind the journaling strips, and my font has an absolutely unpronouncable name......(afGiHmtV)* - I kid you not !

Only A Little Witchy





Hopefully I can be as productive with the June Boy kit !


5 comments:

Paula said...

Brilliant layouts Michelle! Simply love 'a little bit witchy'...those flowers are stunning!
Great that you have been scrapping. x

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Lovin' your work, Michelle! You certainly made good use of your boy kit! I love your digging all the way to china layout - it's just priceless. :D

Catherine said...

Beautiful Layouts! They would make a great basis for sketches! Thanks for sharing!

Catie said...

Loving those LOs Michelle... and how amazing is Lou for inspiration?!

guess what my comment word was? 'tatermam' would you like a tater with that, mam? lol

bronnyk said...

Hey Michelle....loving your LO's!!!!

How good are the kits from Bons??????? Awesome aren't they?

Lou was a great inspiration for me too!
xxxx