Tuesday, March 02, 2010

I HATE SPAM !!!

Ever since I linked my blog to facebook I have had the most awful spam !
I have now changed my comments moderation settings in the hope of reducing this problem.
Hopefully it won't cause any problems for those of you kind enough to leave me a message !

A quick update on my "big boy"....who competed at the Regional Little Athletics Championships on the weekend.
Jacob was in the 60m hurdles, long jump and high jump.
He came 6th in the final of the hurdles (a very hotly contested race !).
He came 2nd in the long jump, with a jump of 4.41m (this was also a nail biter !!!), and,
He came 2nd in the high jump, with a jump of 1.31m - a PB of 6cm !!!

He is now going to the State Little Athletics Championships later this month, to be held at Homebush.
I'm very proud of Jacob, and hope he does well !

1 comment:

Paula said...

Sorry to hear you are still having spam issue :(
Huge congrats to your clever boy!
cheers x