Saturday, December 19, 2009

Season's Greetings

Wishing all of my family, friends and followers a most wonderful Christmas, and a bright and prosperous 2010 !!!

. Pictures, Images and Photos

I will be taking a break from blogging from now until the new year (not that you'd notice anyway LOL), and I will be back with some new and very exciting news !!!
Hope you've all been good this year, and Santa is kind to you - I think I've been slightly nicer than naughty, so fingers crossed for me LOL !!!
For those doing long haul - drive safely. Stop revive, survive. For those partying on - take a cab or get a lift if you've had a few drinks...play it safe at this time of year, your families and friends will thank you for it ! (Off the soapbox now LOL).

Hope you get the chance to scrap, and take some great Christmas pics. I know I am looking forward to getting some projects done !
Have a good one !!!

8 comments:

Kate said...

Merry Christmas Michelle :) hope you & your family have a safe and happy one

Paula said...

Hehe...you are such a tease Michelle!
Wishing you & the family a wonderful Christmas & New Year! x

Sonia said...

Too Much of a tease....BUT happy safe and merry christmas to you too.

Selma Janet said...

So, we will just have to keep an eye on your Blog....Secrects, I love the suspense. Thanks for the message on my Blog, I will be looking forward to Christmas pics of 'My Boy' hugs Janet xx

Unknown said...

merry xmas michelle ;)

i hope you and your family have a great xmas.

tc from mel ;)

Anonymous said...

Easily I acquiesce in but I think the list inform should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Again a good post. Thanks your friend

Anonymous said...

I will not agree on it. I assume nice post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to study the unscathed story.