Sunday, August 30, 2009

"That" Try !

I mentioned last time I blogged, that Jacob scored the winning try in his Rugby League Grand Final... well, his Uncle Rex managed to capture the moment !
Here it is, in all it's glory, complete with the brilliant flick pass from Elijah, the scoring, the team all jumping on top of Jacob, and Jacob having a very goofy (read proud) face at the end !
I should mention, Jacob is No. 3 and wears maroon head gear !










This week's Embellished Idol challenge was a doozy !
We had to create a LO based on 5 things we'd like to do, or 5 places we'd like to go, before we die...our bucket lists in other words.
Here is my LO for Round 5 - hopefully I can make it through again. I was so excited to make it through last week ! Fingers crossed, but it's been awesome regardless.

No comments: