Saturday, August 15, 2009

Idol

Just a quick share of my Round 2 and Round 3 layouts.
Fingers crossed I can make it through to the next round... there sure are some very talented ladies participating this year !
I last entered Idol in 2007, and I made the final 3. I missed 2008 due to Caden's birth, so what happens this year is a mystery !
But hey, I am having lots of fun...

Round 2: Circle LO with Friends theme



Round 3: Monochramatic with black and white for balance



You can check out all of the entries HERE.

4 comments:

Paula said...

I have my fingers crossed for you Michelle...your work is simply stunning, LOVE it!
Good luck!

Selma Janet & Bucko said...

Hi Michelle, love the LOs. Good luck with the Competition this year. Janet

Renae D* said...

gorgeous LO's chick....lovin the friends LO especially. good luck.xx

Sonia said...

Awesome layouts as usual Michelle...love seeing you grow and grow....the friends layout is stunning