Sunday, June 28, 2009

Not a lot happening in my world at the moment.
My mojo has run away "big time", and it has been ages since I've had a good scrap !!!
I am trying to get motivated to do the Master's Tasks, but it's like pulling hen's teeth LOL !
I am also wanting to get newsletter LO's complete, and have a play with my latest DT kit from A Thousand Little Things.

This month we have GCD Studios products, and whilst they are very "pink" for me, they do look yummy ! Anneke has also sent us an assortment of other lovely products to use as well ! You should see the bag of flowers I got ! It's huge ! I am looking forward to getting creative with them.

I found out today that I made the final of the Get Real scrapping comp at Scrapbook Deals 4 U...only problem is, it was announced on the day I took Caden into the hospital !!! I was very surprised to even make it into the final, as I only did the one LO for the comp. Oh well, maybe next time ???

RIP Farrah Fawcett
RIP Michael Jackson


No comments: