Monday, June 02, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me !

And to Forever Always !!!
Forever Always turns 5 this month, and we are having month long celebrations, challenges, and competitions, with lots of awesome prizes up for grabs !
Join in our Forever Always Forever Family BOF Competition, to win the ultimate prize of a Guest DT spot at Forever Always !!!
Hope to see you there !

As for me...well I turned 35 today !
I have had a nice day, even if fairly low key. I received some nice gifts from family, students and friends, and I am looking forward to the long weekend, when I will catch up with more of my family !

In baby news, all appears to be going well, and in the grand scheme of things, there's not that long left to go !
I will be finishing up at work from the 20th June, so I hope to get in a little scrapping before HE arrives.

Yes...for anyone who doesn't know, the baby is a BOY ! We're very pleased, and just hope he comes out healthy and happy !

2 comments:

Sonia said...

glad you had a great day Michelle!!!

Paul Sears said...

Congratulations! Wow, 5 years of blogging - that's an accomplishment! I'm much newer to the blogosphere but loving every minute of it! Congrats again on both b-days!