Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Another life wasted...

with the death of Heath Ledger. I can't say that I loved him or was even a big fan, but he was a very talented young man, and his death is just a tragedy. It is especially sad for his two year old daughter Matilda, who will never really know her dad.

RIP Heath Ledger 1979 - 2008


In other quick news, photo's are still coming. Have a bit of editing to do LOL ! And tomorrow I have my first baby scan. Fingers crossed that everything is where it should be, and bubba is growing up strong and healthy !!!
Feeling a lot better now, and my energy levels seem to be improving everyday !

2 comments:

Louise said...

Oooh Michelle, having your first scan today, how cool, :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

How very exciting...first baby scan! Hope everything went well! So glad you are feeling a bit better!!!
cheers
Paula