Friday, July 13, 2007

Hooley Dooley !!!

I can't believe I haven't blogged in over a month !!! That is sooooooooo BAD !!!
I never have been very good at keeping a diary...can't see why a blog would be any different LOL !
So, what's been happening ?
Probably lots, but I can't think of it all right now. It's almost the end of school holidays - which I have really enjoyed. Plenty of ME time, and lots of scrapping too. When I get on the other puter (blogger really doesn't like the mac), I will post some pics.

I've put my hand up to have a go at Scrap Idol over at Embellished, so that is sure to be exciting, and Forever Always has their next CC beginning 27 July...so if you're after a challenge, pop on over.
Manly have also just defeated the Tigers (so Jacob's really happy, and Brett is really sad LOL !!!) You gotta love guys and their Friday night footy - leaves us girls in peace to surf the net, chat and scrap !!!

A better catch-up real soon.

1 comment:

Louise said...

Bout Time !! :)x