Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Scrapvivor !

Well, it's down to the final two in Scrapvivor at Scrap Galaxy...and I am one of them !!! The comp has been going for 9 weeks this week, and there have been some great challenges, and some very talented scrappers involved ! This final challenge is to make a page about a loved one or ones...the twist...to put it all to song lyrics ! I have a pretty good idea, I just hope I can execute it ! Deadline is Thursday, and voting is open to all Scrap Galaxy members...so we'll see how many friends I have, won't we ? LOL !
To have a look, go to Scrap Galaxy via my favourite links sidebar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

michelle your LO is gorgeous! what an acievement to be a finalist in 2 international comps.... is there anyone else out there who can claim that?
gab x