Tuesday, March 06, 2007

End of the Race...

Since my last post, I was successful in moving into Rounds 5 and 6 of the CropAzing Race, at Timeless Inspirations. Round 6 being the "final round", with only 8 girls remaining ! The winner was announced today, and sadly it wasn't ME ! Big congrats go to Elizabeth, who did win the race...you should see her "boots" !!! A very worthy winner, in deed !!!

As for me, I am feeling very low atm. I thought I had a good chance of being offered a DT spot, but again, it wasn't to be. It's pretty demoralizing seeing your name on a list of 6, and seeing the other 5, all get something ! I don't know if location has anything to do with it, but it doesn't make me feel any better !

On a brighter note, I submitted one of my entries from the race to the Basic Grey Ideas Gallery, and it was accepted ! It's called BLOOM, and features the new BG Scarlet's Letter range.

I'll post the remainder of my entries soon. Just don't really feel like it right now.

No comments: