Sunday, February 11, 2007

So Busy !

Well it had to come...the return to work, after almost 6, glorious scrap filled weeks, of school holidays ! And boy am I bummed about it !!!
In my school holiday wisdom (and new found freedom) I signed up for several (yes, more than 1), major scrapbooking competitions, which is all well and good whilst you have the time, but now that I am back at school, I am really feeling the pressure !!!
I have no doubt, that I WILL get my entries in on time, and I WILL try and produce my best work...I just don't know when I'm supposed to eat, sleep, work, program, play netball, and do housework LOL !!!

Anyway, here are some of my entries for various rounds of "The Crop-Azing Race" at Timeless Inspirations (www.timelessinspirations.com), and my entry layout for "SrapVivor" at Scrap Galaxy (www.scrapgalaxy.com).

3 comments:

bon said...

great LO's (as always) Good luck with your quest for big wins!!!!

Sonia said...

awesome work - which is your standard Michelle, Love it all. I would be hard pushed to pick a winner - best of luck with it all.

Anonymous said...

Stunning! As usual. ;)