Monday, December 11, 2006

Creativity ?


Due to end of year commitments at school, I have not scrapped for about 2 weeks! So you would think that, over this past weekend, when I was free and had plenty of time, I would get into it, right ??? WRONG! Well partially wrong...I don't know exactly what it was, or why, but the mojo had definitely left for a while.
Needless to say that Saturday, and most of Sunday, were rightoffs!

Sunday afternoon / night on the other hand...a totally different story! It was a bit like those cartoons you see, where the light bulb goes off above their heads. I suddenly had the motivation, determination and "ideas" to get scrapping again! I managed to complete my entry in Natalie's Circle Journal; Deb's monthly sketch challenge for Forever Always (pictured); create a funky OTP book / wall hanging for Sonia's product challenge; and a simple Christmas lo using the leftovers from the product challenge....Phew!

I am extremely happy that the mojo is back, and I hope it stays long enough to get me through my Christmas present making phase LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your Honourable Mentions Michelle that is fantastic!!!! Glad to see you have your mojo back too - don't you hate that when it happens!!!! Looking forward to your 123 layout too!!!! I've added your blog already.... :) take care Chat soon Love Charmane